Now that 2012 is over and done with, I want to forget about (most of) the past and concentrate on the year ahead.
I am planning on starting a ‘bucket list’ though I might give it another name, but basically, a list of things I want to do before I die.
However, since I have had good feelings for this year, I thought I’d make a miniaturised ‘bucket list’ for this year, a list of things I want to do before this year is over.
I’m wanting to do this because I know it will give me goals to reach for the year which will hopefully help it to become one of my best ever years and when I get round to doing my life ‘bucket list’ I hope the same effect is achieved – goals to make my life as good as I can make it.
This list can change at any time and I will create an individual page for it so that I can cross things off the list as well as add some or (hopefully not) take an item away. You can click here to view the live list.
So, without any more unnecessary explaining, here is my list of things I want to do before this year is over! (In no particular order.)
- Pass all of my exams and get as good a grade as possible for every subject (even French!)
- Publish a blog post every day for as long as I can (exam times may be allowed as an excuse)
- Make many new friends and socialize as much as possible!
- Play an organ
- Pass Grade 4 piano and get started on grade 5!
- Earn money from doing something outside of the house (e.g. a job)
- Compose my own piece of music
- Explore/ Go to at least 5 new places
- Write a book (a short one or long one, depending on laziness level) just for the experience of it, not necessarily for publishing
- Perform at least once, playing piano with an audience
- Record some piano works
- Publish at least 200 photography works
- Try videography
- Try at least 3 new different, foreign foods
- Reach 15,000 views on my blog
- Do something for charity
- Loose at least a quarter of what I weigh now
- Successfully bake/cook at least 5 things
- See at least two shows at the theatre
- Write at least 15 short stories and publish them on my blog
- Learn how to play basic guitar
- Play piano with a group of musicians
- Do some voluntary work
- Pick up every coin on the ground and save it until the end of the year (when safe to do so)
- Climb something other than a ladder
- Buy a fez